I have been providing caring, reliable and professional pet services to the discerning hounds of Cheltenham since 2014.
Waggy Tails was born from the need for a different type of dog walker; one that can offer a one-to-one walking service to meet individual dog’s needs.
- I am a dog owner myself, and give all pets entrusted to me the conscientious care and love that I would give my own.
- I have specialist pet business insurance.
- I obtain regular DBS (previously known as CRB) checks.
- I have successfully completed a canine first responder (first-aid) course with the well respected Maddy Freeman.
- I am a member of the Pet Professional Network, which is a commitment to force-free animal handling and ethical working practices.
- Compliant with the Professional Dog Walkers’ Guidelines, endorsed by DogsTrust and RSPCA.
- Discreet presence for security and privacy of your home and family.
- This is not a purchased franchise. I have built my excellent reputation through my hard work as a self-employed person.
- Running my own business allows me to have complete integrity and control; I will always put the welfare of the animal over any business consideration.
- Established in 2014 I have built my business through hard-work and a commitment to quality, honesty and trust.
© Waggy Tails of Cheltenham 2014 (excluding ‘max the dog’ logo).